Find any types of cars you dream of from several local car rental companies in Dubai through TopRentDubai.com. Compare the best car rental offers and book at the lowest Dubai prices. We offer you verified high-quality car rental deals at the cheapest rates in the market. From Lamborghini to Rolls Royce, you can choose among a wide range of top-of-the-line car rental fleets from our trusted partners in Dubai.
Browse cars for rent in Dubai for the best car rental deals through TopRentDubai.com. Find cheap and commission-free car rental deals in Dubai for personal or business use, from luxury supercar rentals like Rolls Royce and Ferrari to Porsche, Mercedes Веnz, or Range Rover Sport. Select the car of your choice and book it directly with our listed local suppliers. You get the best package deals, fast and easy.
Find the cheapest car rental rates across Dubai from different car rental agencies on TopRentDubai.com. From the best hatchbacks to luxury supercars, you can select the best possible rate from different suppliers' budget car rental ranges. Book your cheap car rentals in Dubai, and enjoy your luxury or sport car rentals at budget-friendly rates. Our listed suppliers offer free delivery, free pick-up, basic insurance, and standard mileage.
You can compare and choose among a wide range of car rental fleets and rent a car in Dubai at the cheapest rаtеs from our selected car rental partners. The cost of renting a car in Dubai depends on the car model, type, brand, and rental period. To rent a car in Dubai at the best rates is between AED 150 to AED 350 per day. You can rent a Lamborghini Huracan in Dubai for AED 2300 per day or a Ferrari F8 Tributo for only AED 3240 per day.
Rent luxury and sports cars in Dubai from famous brands like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Mercedes Веnz, Mclaren, Bentley, Porsche, Bugatti, Maserati, McLaren, BMW, Tesla, Range Rover, and more. Rent your drеаm car in Dubai at the lоwеst rаtеs. Select your best choice for luxury and sports cars in Dubai, book fast, easy and enjoy an authentic drive experience.
If you want to rent and drive a car in the UAE to enjoy the most exciting driving experience as a resident or
a tourist, you have to provide a valid list of documents:
• UAE Residents: UAE Driving License and Emirates ID, or Residential Visa
• Visiting Tourists in the UAE: Passport, Visit Visa, Home Country Driving License (Original + Translated Copy), or International Driving Permit (IDP)
When visiting the UAE, you'll have to know if your home country's driving license is valid or if you need an international driving permit. Visitors from certain countries can rent a car in the UAE and drive with their home country driving license: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Quebec, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Republic of Montenegro, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
• Book your rental car in Dubai in advance to secure the best rates and save a lot of money on taxis and
• Select the closest provider to your location or one with fast delivery when you need to rent a car with pick-up & delivery services.
• Make sure to rent a car with good AC as the average temperatures in Dubai reach 45°C (113°F) during the summer.
• Consider adding additional insurance coverage to standard guidelines to avoid extra charges in case of accidental damages.
• Please note that it's better to provide a valid credit card for the security deposit as a pre-authorization payment.
• When you pick up the car, look for existing damages and make a video to share with the service provider.
• Make the most of your rental car in Dubai and also visit other places in the UAE in a safe and comfortable way.
• If you have any issues with the chosen service provider, please contact us to help you solve the problem.
• Renting a car in Dubai offers you the benefits of driving a high-quality vehicle in one of the best
driving cities in the world.
• It's a safe, fast, and comfortable way to travel in style, without the costs and worries of using public transportation.
• Rental cars offer you comfort and flexibility, depending on your budget, preferences, and needs.
• You drive the car of your dreams at the best competitive rates from multiple car rental suppliers in Dubai.
• Weekly and monthly car rental offers allow you to get the best-discounted package deals and insurance fees.
• A rental car in Dubai is cost-efficient as you enjoy it as if it were yours without the inconvenience of maintaining it.
TopRentDubai.com offers the best rental services to rent a car in Dubai free of charge, with no commission or booking fees. You get to compare the offers from several local car rental suppliers and find the lowest rent a car in Dubai for you. From Lamborghini to Rolls Royce, you can select from a wide range of high-quality car rental fleets and contact any of our trusted car rental providers. Book and pay for the car directly at the rental car company you selected.
The price for car rentals in Dubai starts about AED 150 per day, that is AED 4500 per month. The cost of hiring a luxury car in Dubai starts at AED 1750 per day up to AED 7500 per day, all charges included. Car rental rates range depending on the car model and the length of the rental period. Long-term car rental may benefit from cheaper rates based on the company policy. As defined by law, car rentals in Dubai charge an additional 5% VAT (value-added tax).
You can book a rental car in Dubai at the lowest rates by browsing the offers from several car rental companies through TopRentDubai.com. Select your liking car and contact the car rental provider directly by phone or WhatsApp. Discuss your requirements based on your preferences and rental period, and send the needed documents. Ask for the best package deals and pay in advance or on delivery. And most of all, enjoy your rental car in Dubai!
By renting a car through TopRentDubai.com you get the best package deals and competitive rates from several local rental car providers with no commission and no booking fees. Depending on the car category and the selected company, delivery and pick-up of the rental car may be free or extra charged. Your additional costs for renting a car in Dubai will include paying for the fuel, parking, and salik.
All car rental providers in Dubai require a refundable security deposit or an additional insurance fee. The deposit is withheld in case of accidents or other damages to the rental car not covered by insurance, car theft, and RTA fines. The amount is fully refunded as there are no damages to the rented vehicle. The withheld deposit may be held for up to 25 days due to the RTA or Police delayed procedures.
Yes, you can rent a car in Dubai without a credit card. Some car rental companies accept security deposit payments by cash or debit card. When browsing for the best car rentals in Dubai on TopRentDubai.com you simply select the payment mode. Still, paying the security deposit by credit card is recommended as a pre-authorization block, being automatically released after 21 days.
To legally rent a car in Dubai, you have to be at least 21 years old. However, some car rental companies may require you to be more than 23 years of age or above. Also, you must have a valid driving license issued at least six months before renting the car or at least one year if you are a UAE resident. As a foreign visitor to Dubai, you need to possess a valid driving license from your own country or an international driving permit - IDP.
Yes, the main driver and a second driver can drive the rental car in Dubai. The main driver is the renter of the vehicle, and the second driver can be added as an additional driver to the car rental agreement and the insurance coverage with additional fees. It's best to make the arrangements at the beginning of the rental to avoid extra charges depending on the company.
To rent a car in Dubai as a foreign visitor your driving license must be older than six months. As a UAE resident, you need to have a valid driving license issued at least one year before renting the car. If these conditions are not met, please contact the car rental provider to check the requirements depending on the selected car. As a new driving license holder that's less than six or twelve months old, you may have to pay higher fees on the security deposit and insurance.